Our nation's debt is literally indenturing our children to our international debt holders, but most Americans don't care because they are more concerned about the latest saga involving Snooki on Jersey Shore rather than what really matters, our country’s future.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Veterans' promised tuition checks AWOL

This is shameful. Our soldiers risked their lives in defense of our country and we can't even make good on the promises we made to them. There is no reason for a situation like this to occur. I hope that the person in charge of this whole process is fired. Lets not forget that only a month ago the Transportation Department was understaffed and unable to handle the volume of cash for clunkers yet there are still people out there that really believe the government can run healthcare. If you are one of those people I have this great money making opportunity I learned from Madoff and I was wondering whether you would like to give me your life savings to invest. Please call me at 1-888-GET-REAL.

Veterans' promised tuition checks AWOL

No comments:

Post a Comment